Friday, October 23, 2009

1/2!


1/2 a year old!

I sit up!

I holler and talk a lot. I have to try to keep up with my sister. :-)
I love to talk to my big sister! She is my favorite person...especially when she sings me songs and says, "Hi Esther, Hi Esther, Hi Esther, Hi big girl!" in a funny voice.

I love my walker.

I sleep great.

Rolling over...well I can from my tummy to my back, and finally yesterday I rolled from my back to my tummy. I am just so content to watch Ellie...why roll over? :-)

My hair stands straight up...it needs a little body. :-) It is still dark...we will see if it stays that way.

I do take a bottle...ONLY a Nuk! Don't try anything else or I will throw a fit! I haven't had rice cereal yet. Mom is lazy. We have it in the cupboard...just waiting for me. I am still content with just milk so Mom isn't in a rush.







2 comments:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

I can't believe Esther's a 1/2 year old already...Time moves way toooo fast. Great photos!

Allen and Debby Graber said...

We LOVE both girls in our nursery!!